Department of English, College of LAS, University of Illinois


Illinois Department of English Blog

.

.
Welcome to the Department of English blog.



My name is Vicki Mahaffey and I took over as
head of the department on July 1, 2016. I'll be using this site to post updates and information of interest to our faculty, students, and alumni,
along with reflections about our discipline(s) in particular and the humanities in general. As anyone who has ever worked or studied here knows, the Department of English is a vibrant place. If you have something you'd like to see posted here, or if you want to contact me about the content of this blog, drop me an email at vmahaffe@illinois.edu.


Friday, April 26, 2013

English Student Council Colloquium

This afternoon, in EB 108, the English Student Council is holding its Spring Colloquium featuring student Writing, Research, and Critical Analysis.  If you are in the area, come on down!  There will be a reception from 4:00-4:30 and then four student presentations beginning at 4:30.  I will probably have some photos of the event to post after the fact.

No comments:

Blog Archive